CyberPanel is a web hosting control panel that allows users to manage their web hosting account and server. It is built on top of the OpenLiteSpeed web server and provides a user-friendly interface for managing websites, email accounts, databases, and other server-related tasks.
Some of the features of CyberPanel include:
- Easy website management: Create, delete, and manage websites easily from the control panel.
- Email management: Create and manage email accounts, forwarders, and autoresponders.
- Database management: Create and manage MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- Backup and restore: Create backups of your websites and databases, and restore them if needed.
- Security: CyberPanel has built-in security features such as brute force protection, and security scan.
- Optimization: CyberPanel has built-in optimization features such as caching, and image optimization.
- Multi-language support: CyberPanel has support for multiple languages, making it easy for users to understand and navigate.
- API support: CyberPanel has an API that allows developers to automate and integrate the control panel into their own applications.
- Multi-server Support: CyberPanel can be installed on multiple servers, allowing you to manage them all from one central location.
- Free and Open-source: CyberPanel is completely free and open-source, which means you can use it, modify it, and distribute it without any restrictions.
CyberPanel is designed to be lightweight, fast, and easy to use, making it a popular choice for web hosting companies and individual web developers.
How to install CyberPanel?
To install CyberPanel, you will need to have a Linux server running a compatible operating system. The recommended operating systems are Centos 7, Centos 8, and Ubuntu 18.04. Once you have the server set up and have access to it via SSH, you can run the following commands to install CyberPanel:
yum install wget -y wget https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh chmod +x install.sh ./install.sh
If you are running Ubuntu 18.04, you can use apt-get instead of yum:
apt-get install wget -y wget https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh chmod +x install.sh ./install.sh
It will take some time to complete the installation process, and you will be prompted to set up some initial settings for the panel. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to access the CyberPanel login page using the IP address of your server
How to Login CyberPanel?
To login to CyberPanel, you will need to open a web browser and enter the IP address of your server in the address bar, followed by “:8090”. For example, if your server’s IP address is “123.456.789.101”, you would enter “http://123.456.789.101:8090” into the address bar
You will then be prompted to enter your login credentials. The default username is “admin” and the default password is “1234567”.
You can change the default password after logging in, by navigating to the “Change Password” option in the top right corner of the dashboard.
It is highly recommended to change the default password after the first login and use a strong password for security reasons.